Touch My Tears Update

Touch My Tears: Tales from the Trail of Tears is being well received throughout the Choctaw Nation. I'm excited to report it's now stocked at least the Choctaw Welcome Center. We will be doing four book signings so far in the coming months: Chief's meeting in Dallas, The Trail of Tears Commemorative Walk at Wheelock, Artist Bizarre May 5 in Durant, and at the 100th Anniversary celebration of the Frisco Depot in Antlers in June.

Copies are available on Amazon in print and ebook forms: Touch My Tears

We appreciate the great team we've had supporting us through this journey. Yakoke!

4 comments:

Lynda Kay Sawyer said...

Looking forward to these events!

Unknown said...

Just sharing your book on facebook, brought news to my family about the name of my great great grandfather who was choctaw. all these years we never knew his name. We are so excited to complete the history of the family tree.
An Irish woman (great great Grandmother) named Willie Burks married (great great Grandfather) Edward Roberts in 9/21/1899 in Boonville MO howard county

Unknown said...

after sharing your book on facebook, it brought news to our family about my great great grandfather who was a choctaw, but we never knew his name.
An Irish women named Willie Burke (my Great Great Grandmother) Married, Edward Roberts (my great great grandfather in 9/21/1899 in Boonville MO howard county. Our Family is so excited to complete our connection back to the tribe.

Sarah Elisabeth said...

Denise, that is fabulous! Isn't it so exciting when the missing pieces come together?

Thank you for sharing the book. We hope it continues to honor our culture and history.