The Story

Me with Conference Coordinator/
Choctaw Author/Storyteller Tim Tingle
It’s been awhile since I was impacted by something as much as with the Five Tribes Story Conference.

Filled with storytelling, music, workshops, food and laughter, the conference took place in Muskogee, Oklahoma last September.

It solidified who I am as a written storyteller, the importance of what I do, and increased my pride in being Choctaw. But most of all, it confirmed my call to tell stories as Jesus Christ did to reach the hurting people in this world.

And I came to the conclusion I had yet another aspiration to realize–oral storytelling.

The conference spurred me to join Toastmaster where I told my first story before an audience.

 I am so blessed and in awe to share this journey with my best friend–my Mama.


My Mama

No comments: